Saw you last night at my friend's place, I couldn't take my eyes off you, your long wavy hair, your beautiful eyes were asking me to keep you, I just had to. I'm gonna make you mine forever, I'll never let you leave my side. Since I've been chasing you I've never wanted to stop, even if you run, even if you hide, girl I'm gonna make you mine. I love the way you smell, the way you try to fight against me. I'll never stop until you love me, even if I have to tie you up to the header of our beautiful bed, even if you treat me cold.
I've been thinking about our future together, if they find us maybe we can die together, laying side by side, I'll love you until we decompose and the skin fall from our bones, even in the afterlife, girl you'll still be mine. And i'll be okay, 'cause after all, it's just forever.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario