How many pieces have to be missing to find you?
It was you all the time
Everything to me remain nameless
Everything with you is endless
The clock is telling me it's time to give up on you
But my night table reminds me of our last kiss
I'll never gonna be that kind of fool who tells you "I miss you"
The only thing I know is that I'm gonna hug you and push you away
That's what people like me do
But I'm still going to love you because I really do
So don't think that I want to hold you
Because I don't
Life can tell you that we're never gonna be together
But I say life doesn't even care about lovers like us
The sky and the moon are witness of water affairs
That cover themselves with excuses and mind control
It doesn't even matter
It never matters.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario